Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Ring

Tyson has his first crush on the neighbor girl Aubrey. He loves to play with her. When they play together, Aubrey can do no wrong. She is the one who rides shot gun in the jeep, while Braxton hangs on the back. While we were in Canada, Tyson came up to me and said that when we got back to Utah he had a special surprise for Aubrey. We were at a park surrounded by trees, so I couldn't image what it was. He smiled and held up a little ring that he had found. He then put it in his pocket to keep it safe. When Tyler heard, he told him not to tell her that he found it. Look at that, dad is already coaching him and he is only five. I decided to take a few pictures just before he headed over to deliver the ring.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Tyson looks so cute in these pictures... and proud of himself. Aubree loves the ring and gets a little giggly whenever we ask her if Tyson is her "Boyfriend". Oh, and I won't tell her that he found it!